Photo Gallery

Select a Photo Album to view photos or a slideshow. Select a picture to view it full size or to give it a "Thumbs Up" to vote for it to receive a spot in the People's Choice spotlight.

Historic Photos: Washington Court House

◄ Back To All Albums ◄ Back To Thumbnails View slideshow of other photos in this album
Thumbs up Melvin Hotel

Melvin Hotel

Then & Now: The Melvin Hotel, was opened on August 15th,1906 by Mr. and Mrs. George Melvin. Located on the corner of East and Main Streets, the hotel was known for full meals, "soup to nuts" for 35 cents. It was destroyed by fire 12/30/1911.

View Full Size